Program Management Services
“Now I have the peace of mind that my home is safe and energy efficient for me and my daughter. (TRI staff) were wonderful to work with. I was always comfortable that I could go to them with any questions that I had.”
– Harwich CDBG participant
TRI believes being a proactive partner in local community development requires hard work and commitment beyond the scope of traditionally funded rehabilitation initiatives. In addition to work as housing rehab designers, managers and advocates, TRI serves as a comprehensive housing resource for South Eastern MA homeowners, municipalities and local non-profit agencies alike.
Rehabilitated more than 20 housing units from foreclosed and abandoned properties in Southeastern, Ma.
Established and manages Housing Receivership programs for local municipalities.
Designed, tested and implemented program documentation guidelines for area MA CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Projects.
Trained HUD-funded program Contractors.
Designed emergency housing rehab programs for communities unable to secure necessary state and federal housing rehab funds.
In addition to housing rehab and development expertise, TRI offers an extensive portfolio of management, design and consultative services available to communities and private housing development initiatives.
- Housing Development Consultation Services.
- Program Monitoring.
- MA Receivership Program Design and Supervision.
- Housing Lottery Services.
- Municipal Feasibility and Client Eligibility Studies.
TRI's ability to provide exceptional program delivery stems from the relevant work experience, skills, and expertise of key staff assigned to housing rehab projects, recruitment of industry leading subcontractors to augment project efficiency and the agency's commitment to quality community development and the highest attainable standards of service.
Program Delivery Strengths
Use of an integrated team management model to provide the highest quality service delivery, supervision, and program evaluation.
Reputation for accurate analysis of construction needs and realistic timeframe designations.
Experienced staff with construction, community development and program marketing backgrounds.
Established, positive, long-term working relationships with local contractors and builders.
Effective balance of attention to the needs of individual clients and the rehabilitation program requirements.
Strong links to a wide range of populations and organizations across the region.
Extensive experience with federal and state funding procedures and financial and statistical accounting.
- FY12 Edgartown Housing Rehab Program (25 units).
- FY12 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (18 units).
- FY12 New Bedford MHIC Housing Rehab Project (15 units).
- FY11 Bourne Housing Rehab Program (14 units).
- FY10 Edgartown Housing Rehab Program (19 units).*
- FY10 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (17 units).*
- FY10 Dennis/Harwich Housing Rehab Program (14 units).
- FY10 Falmouth Housing Rehab Program (11 units).*
- FY10 Carver Halifax Housing Rehab Program (17 units).*
- FY09 Dennis/Harwich Housing Rehab Program (20 units).
- FY09 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (26 units).
- FY09 Edgartown Housing Rehab Program (26 units).*
- FY08 Dennis/Harwich Housing Rehab Program (25 units).
- FY08 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (21 units).*
- FY07 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (23 units).*
- FY07 Dennis Housing Rehab Program (16 units).*
- FY06 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (26 units).*
- FY05 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (41 units).*
- FY05 Dennis Housing Rehab Program (17 units).*
- FY04 Dennis Housing Rehab Program (26 units).*
- FY04 Lower/Outer Cape Housing Rehab for Towns of Brewster, Chatham, Harwich, and Orleans (26 units).*
- FY03 Dennis Housing Rehab Program (26 units).*
- FY03 Oak Bluffs Housing Rehab Program (47 units).*
- FY02 Oak Bluffs Regional Housing Rehab Program (30 units).
- FY02 Aquinnah Housing Rehab Program (7 units).
- FY01 Dennis Housing Rehab Program (24 units).
- Housing Rehab Management Consultation for Town of Wellfleet DHCD Regional Housing Rehab Project FY07.
- Acquisition and rehab for affordable sale of 8 foreclosed MHIC Target and NSP designated properties in New Bedford, MA FY08-FY13.
- MHP Community Recovery Receivership Program, City of Brockton FY10- Current.
- MHP Community Recovery Receivership Program, New Bedford FY09- Current.
- Noyes Historic Building Renovation and Affordable build, Oak Bluffs FY09.
- DHCD HDSP creation of 5 units of affordable housing rentals Mill Street, Dennisport. FY07.
- Moving and rehab of the Martha Street affordable rental unit. FY06.
- Rehab Construction consultation for DHCD Outer Cape Towns of Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown FY04.
- Moving and rehab of the Merrill House affordable rental unit. FY04.
- Amherst Aquaculture Training Facility.
- Eastham Aquaculture Technology Center.
- Design and construction of the Cape Cod Children’s Place, a regional family resource and childcare center. FY99.